Outsourcing the right virtual assistant or secretary is extremely important to the success of your company, it allows you to concentrate on the core aspect of your business. But with so many companies out there offering this service, what should you look for when selecting the right company for you.
Here is our checklist for getting it right:
- Confidentiality – Do they have measures in place to ensure all of your and your customers information is confidential. A non-disclosure agreement would be ideal, will the company and the virtual assistant be willing to sign one.
- Knowledge – Do they have knowledge and expertise in your industry?
- Multi-lingual – If your business is international, do you require multi-lingual assistants? Working with someone who speaks in the native language of your customers can be extremely helpful.
- Tasks – Have a list of tasks that you want your virtual assistant to work on. Remember they will be freeing up your time to allow you to be more productive.
- Costs – Be mindful of how much it would cost you to employ someone to do this role, how much would you be willing to pay someone who is outsourced?
- Time – What hours would you like them to be available to you?
- SLA – Always get a copy of their service agreement, before signing anything, that way you know what to expect from their service.
- Sickness/Holiday – What support will they offer you if your virtual assistant is sick or on holiday.
- Clear Payment Terms – Knowing how much you will be paying and when payment is due will help you manage your accounts.
- Communication – How do you want to communicate with your virtual assistant; phone, Skype, email, text?
Here at Fingertips we can allocate you with a secretary who can take your telephone calls, manage your diary, arrange meetings, co-ordinate events, send emails on your behalf and also transcribe your audio.
To find out more about our services email email@example.com